I am trying to watch a Bible Roads video but it is not playing for me. What do I need to do?
If you signed up for the Bible Roads eNewsletter, you have been granted access to a video presentation by Madelon. If you are having trouble with the video playing (and are typically able to watch online video on your computer with no issues) here are a few suggestions of what to try:
- Close all of the tabs in your browser and restart your browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Restart your modem.
Why am I not able to log in to my Bible Roads account?
There are typically two reasons for why you may be having trouble logging in to your Bible Roads account:
- You forgot your password or you may be trying to use a different email address from the one you have registered with the Bible Roads website. If you forgot your password, go to this link: https://bibleroads.com/my-account/lost-password/ and fill out the email address you believe you used to register. If that email address is registered with the site, you will receive an email with password reset instructions shortly thereafter.
- If you have signed up on the Bible Roads website using your email address to receive eNewsletter updates from Bible Roads but have not yet made an actual purchase through the billing portion of the website, you do not currently have an account with Bible Roads, you are simply on the email list. Just visit this link: https://bibleroads.com/my-account/ and you can create a new Bible Roads account.
What is an MP3?
If you’ve perused the Bible Roads shop you may have noticed that all of the Bible audio lectures are available for purchase either in a CD format or in digital download MP3 format. An MP3 is a digital audio file that can be played on many different devices including laptop and desktop computers, MP3 players such as iPods, smartphones and iPads. Unlike CDs, the advantage to purchasing an MP3 digital download file is that once you have made your purchase, you will be able to immediately access the audio recording, download it to your computer, then listen to your purchase. Download times will vary depending on the speed of your internet connection.
How do I download MP3 files to my iPhone or iPad?
Currently, you are not able to directly download MP3 files to your Apple iPhone or iPad. To listen to your MP3 purchase on one of these devices, you will first need to download the files to your computer, then import them into your iTunes application, and, lastly, sync your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
How do I import and listen to my MP3 download files on my computer?
- Once you have made your digital download purchase, you will receive an email that will contain a link to a zip file (or multiple zip files if you bought more than one download). Click the link to begin the download process.
- Once downloaded, you will need to locate the zip file on your computer. Many computers will automatically “unzip” the file to reveal the MP3 files contained therein. If your computer does not automatically unzip the file, double-click the zip file name in your computer’s finder window. After a brief time a folder should be revealed containing individual .mp3 files.
- Now, open your iTunes application or other audio player application and follow the usual steps for importing MP3 files into your respective application. If you are using iTunes, the following tips will help you with this process: Open iTunes > From the “File” menu at the top, choose either “Add to Library” (for Mac) or “Add Folder to Library” (for PC) > Navigate to the location of the unzipped folder (see step 2) and select the folder. For more information about importing to iTunes, visit this link.
- If you have trouble with all of the files staying together in one group it is most likely due to how your MP3 application is sorting your audio files. Be sure you click on the column that allows you to sort by “Album” or “Album by Artist”. See image below of an example of what this may look like in your MP3 player application:
How do I post a review for a Bible Roads product?
Navigate to the product page in the Bible Roads shop. Below the product image you will see three buttons. Click the “Reviews” button on the right. Scroll down to the bottom of the listed reviews and click the dark gray button that reads “Add Review”.
Help! I’ve recently purchased a Bible Roads online study course or video and am not sure how to access it.
When you purchase a video course or lecture on Bible Roads, you will receive an email that contains a link to the page where you can view your purchase. You can also access your purchases by logging in to your Bible Roads account. To login and review your purchased online course go to “My Account” at the top of this screen and select “My Courses” from the drop down menu. Enter your username and password in the fields provided. Watch a quick video tutorial on how to access your courses here. If you are still having issues with accessing your courses, here is a video with suggestions on how to troubleshoot your video access.
I am part of a group who received a special coupon code for a Bible Roads product. How do I apply this code to my purchase?
I am subscribed to the Bible Roads eNewsletter already but would like to change my email address. How do I do that?
- Step 1: Find the most recent newsletter email you received from Bible Roads and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on the link that reads “Change Subscriber Options”. This will open a new page in your browser window that is titled “Subscriber Options”
- Step 2: Find the gray box that lists your email and name. Click the link that reads “edit contact information”
- Step 3: On the next page, fill in your new email address in the field provided and click “submit”
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Bible Roads Support Team at this link.